Our volunteers are the glue that holds us together and the fuel to our mission of empowering Veterans through creative reuse. Thank you for considering donating your time and talents! Below is information on how you can get involved!
We have several opportunities to suit a wide range of interests and skill sets. No matter where you can help, we truly appreciate your time and talent. Plus we will have a heap of fun working together!
- Share your creative talents. Whether you’re a professional artisan, a causal maker, or a Pinterest enthused and Etsy obsessed DIY-er, we want to learn new skills to expand our creativity to help keep useful materials out of the landfill and would love your help!
- Sorting and organizing craft supplies and other donated materials.
- Marketing and outreach support (e.g. social media, graphic design, copywriting, promotional print designs & distribution, and website maintenance.)
- Fundraising support (e.g. reaching partners, grant writing/review.)
- Community Engagement (e.g. volunteer at our table/ booth during seasonal art events, festivals, and other craft activities in the metro Atlanta area.)
Photography and/or video of repurposed items, people and events for website and social media content.
- Anything else you could help us with!
10 second volunteering
What is 10 second volunteering? It’s volunteering you can do in 10 seconds.
We need your help spreading the word about Rescue Repurpose Redeem. Please share information about our organization with others. You can Like Us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram & Twitter and share those posts with family and friends.
Whether you have an afternoon or weekend free or are looking for a long-term volunteering commitment, we'd love to have you. If you are interested in any of the volunteer opportunities or have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.